Commercial Fire Damage Restoration Oak Park IL - ServiceMaster Of Oak Park & River Forest
ServiceMaster Oak Park & River Forest, Oak Park's leader in professional disaster restoration services, provides Commercial Fire Damage Restoration services to Oak Park & River Forest communities.
Get back in business quickly!
When disaster strikes, ServiceMaster Oak Park & River Forest is the link between you, your customer, and total satisfaction. We minimize business interruptions by quickly analyzing the problem, providing a professional assessment of the fire damage, determining the services needed for a complete restoration, reviewing scope of services with the adjuster, finishing the job on time, and following up to assure total satisfaction.
The ServiceMaster Oak Park & River Forest Preferred Customer Program will get you back in business when you need it most.
- Post-loss clean-up and reconstruction
- Expert services in emergency mitigation
- Comprehensive services including pre-loss
contingency planning assistance
- Emergency loss mitigation response
Part of any strong business plan is preparing for emergencies and natural disasters. At ServiceMaster Oak Park & River Forest we know that for your business, lost time is lost revenue -- and potentially lost customers. You deserve the peace of mind that comes with creating an emergency plan contingency plan with ServiceMaster Oak Park & River Forest.
When you call a disaster restoration company to your business, you expect prompt service and immediate action.
ServiceMaster Oak Park & River Forest
QUALITY RESTORATION VENDOR
If you're part of our insurance company vendor program, we will serve your customers with our top corps of disaster restoration professionals, our Quality Restoration Vendors (QRVs). And if the job requires environmental cleanup, construction services or further contingency planning, we"ll call on our strategic partners to help us get the job done right.
Established in 1991, the ServiceMaster Restore® QRV Network has been a solution for insurance industry professionals in identifying franchisees committed to providing superior, consistent disaster mitigation services.
To earn and maintain QRV certification, each business must:
- Demonstrate the ability to competently deliver every aspect of the ServiceMaster Restore® service guarantees including accessibility, response time, communications capabilities, quality results, and conscientious safety controls.
- Employ the utmost integrity in estimating and billing practices.
- Complete, and commit to continue, employee training programs that keep ServiceMaster Restore® on the cutting edge of effective restoration techniques, products, and technology.
- Use the proven ServiceMaster Restore® equipment, processes, and products.
- Perform all services in compliance with ServiceMaster Restore® specifications.
- Meet or exceed the ServiceMaster Restore® requirements for General Liability Insurance and Worker's Compensation Insurance.
- Resolve customer service issues swiftly and professionally. Guaranteed.
- Commit to the ServiceMaster Restore® principles of environmental stewardship.