Fire Damage Restoration Oak Park & River Forest - ServiceMaster Oak Park-River Forest
ServiceMaster Oak Park & River Forest, the leader in professional Fire Damage Restoration service, provides emergency disaster restoration services to homes and businesses in historic Oak Park & River Forest and its surrounding communities.
The ServiceMaster Oak Park & River Forest Fire Damage Restoration process includes:
• Emergency pre-cleaning
• Content cleaning
• Content packout
• Wall and ceiling cleaning
Full Reconstruction Services
You lose more than possessions when a fire strikes your home; you lose precious peace-of-mind. Which is why you turn to ServiceMaster Oak Park & River Forest for fire damage restoration. We understand the emotions involved. And we respond FAST!
We know that even after the fire is out, the damage to your home and belongings continues. Much of the material found in furniture and flooring is synthetic and, when burned, can result in complex chemical reactions. In just a few days, these items go from cleanable to unsalvageable.
IICRC Certified Master Fire & Smoke Restorer
The professionals of ServiceMaster Oak Park & River Forest are experts at understanding the chemical combinations that can effectively clean and salvage belongings. As an IICRC Certified Master Fire & Smoke Restorer, ServiceMaster Oak Park-River Forest are the leading professionals in Fire & Smoke Damage Mitigation services. We can remove soot from at-risk items such as brass, aluminum, chrome, marble, tile and porcelain, as well as in fabrics such as upholstery and carpets, thus helping to avoid additional expenses.
From fire damage restoration to smoke & odor damage restoration, we are the experts in commercial and residential disaster restoration.
Fire and Smoke Damage?
Here’s what to do
• Corrosive by-products can cause irreversible etching in as few as 72 hours. Call for professional help.
• If the temperature is above 60 degrees, air out the house to reduce smoke odor.
• Clean Formica, chrome, porcelain and aluminum fixtures to prevent tarnishing or etching.
• Change the air filter on your furnace if it uses forced hot air.
• Tape damp cheesecloth over returns and supply registers to capture loose soot in the air.
• Discard any open food packages.
• If the electricity is off, clean out the refrigerator and leave doors propped open.
• Send clothing with heavy smoke damage to a qualified restoration dry cleaner
If all of this is a challenge for you, call ServiceMaster Oak Park-River Forest and let us get your property back to pre-loss conditions - FAST!